Superior Dental Care is proud to offer exclusive dental plans to members of the Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance (SOCA), including Sole Proprietors. Please visit us at WWW.SUPERIORDENTAL.COM
Superior Dental Care’s highest priority is providing you with quality, and quality includes options. With over 6,000 provider locations in our Preferred Plan Network, you are guaranteed one of the broadest selections of dentists and specialists in the industry.
While you have the option to receive coverage out-of-network, ensuring maximum flexibility, we encourage our members to take advantage of the higher level of benefits available and protection from balance billing when they choose to remain in-network.
Not only do we offer the most competitive and effective dental plans, we also include several value-added benefits with each and every plan at no additional cost to our members.
Partnering with a subset of our participating dentists, we created a cosmetic rider program called SmileRider. This means that members can take advantage of a 15% discount on elective cosmetic services, such as teeth whitening, veneers, bonding, and porcelain facings. Just look for participating SmileRider dentists in our network directories or online at WWW.SUPERIORDENTAL.COM.
EyeMed Vision Care Access Plan D
(Access Plan D is available only through Superior Dental Care. See below for information regarding the SOCA EyeMed Discount Cards.)
Superior value doesn’t stop with your smile. Also offered to each member at no additional cost is a discount vision plan providing reduced fees for exams, frames, lenses and contact lenses and LASIK surgery. EyeMed Access Plan D includes one of the largest provider networks in the industry with unlimited frequency on the services used.
The RxCut Prescription Savings Card is FREE with NO enrollment, activation or expiration
Below are some highlights of the RxCut discount program:
- Card is free and frictionless as no personal information is required
- Everyone is eligible to use the program
- Works on all FDA approved Brand and Generic medications
- Is accepted at all major chains, supermarkets, box stores and 98% of all independents
- Can provide savings of up 87% off retail
- Works for even those who have prescription coverage as their price is often lower than insurance copays
- Works on Pet medications as well whether pet specific or those with a human equivalent
The Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance Health Savings Card Program is a FREE pharmacy discount card which is quite unique as it can benefit everyone including those who have an insurance prescription plan. If you have a generic copay of $10 or higher, The ApproRx discounted price will be less than your copay 70% of the time.
When your card is used by your member and is the lowest cost option, they save money and you build residual income as your chamber earns a $2.00 commission per transaction.
Looking to switch your email services over or looking for an email service? St. Henry Chamber of Commerce is registered with Constant Contact and you are eligible for up to 25% off your constant contact membership!
Questions? Call 1-855-797-4708 or email: email@example.com
We know your priority is to make the most of your company’s health benefit dollars, especially during a tough economy. That’s why we’ve made it our business to offer your business a wide portfolio of affordable plan options. As a chamber member with 2-99 employees, you will have access to a 1.4% savings on any Anthem group health insurance plan through a premium tax credit savings.*
You’ll have your choice of Anthem Plans, from industry-leading consumer-driven health plans (HSAs, HRAs, HIAs), to traditional plans and all backed by the exceptional nationwide network access and local sales and service millions of Americans trust.
For a free quote, contact chamber member – Amy Sheaks – Stammen Insurance Agency – 115-117 S. Main St. – Celina, OH 45822 – 419-586-7500
Anthem also offers discounts on dental, vision, life, and disability insurance for SOCA Chambers of Commerce members.
* Discount only applies to chamber members who do not already have Anthem insurance
Hunter Consulting Company provides comprehensive consulting and claims administration in the area of Workers’ and Unemployment Compensations. The Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance’s Group Rating Program is one of the most utilized benefit programs offered. This benefit can add to your competitive edge in today’s complex market.
Established in 1986, Hunter Consulting has established itself as one of Ohio’s premier Third Party Administrators. Hunter has been the administrator for the Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance’s Workers’ Compensation Group Rating Program since we were formed in 1993.
The Group Rating program is designed to substantially reduce your company’s rate and may represent significant savings for your company. Our Group Rating Program is one of the fastest growing programs in the State of Ohio, offering highly competitive premium discounts while maintaining excellent claims administrative services.
For more information and a no cost, no obligation review, please contact Hunter Consulting at 1-800-486-6652.
Shred-it Document Destruction is the worldwide leader in document security, providing document shredding and product destruction services. As a local NAID certified supplier, members can rest assured that confidential records will be destroyed in a professional, timely and secure manner.
Contact Shred-it at 1-888-750-6450 for a free quote today. Ask about special pricing for SOCA members UP TO 35% off!
Trak-1 Employment Screening
The Southern Ohio Chamber Alliance has partnered with Trak-1 to offer chamber members discounts on employment background screening.
In an uncertain world, Trak-1 provides security by enabling organizations of all sizes to accurately and responsibly assess human risk and improve decision making.
Clients rely on Trak-1’s unsurpassed data quality and return time, leading edge technologies, deep industry experience, true commitment to compliance, and respect and dedication to both them and their applicants. In short, clients experience increased profits, reduced risk and improved efficiency through Trak-1 solutions and products. Your solution is here…with at least a 12% discount for your business! That’s even better!
Your Business Can Use Trak-1 to:
- Establish an accredited and compliant way to screen potential or current employees.
- Verify education and employment history.
- Increase workplace safety and minimize loss.
- Assess credit history to avoid financial improprieties.
- Check driving records and access criminal records.
- Conduct other types of screening including residential and volunteer
Benefits to Your Business:
- Clean, easy to read online PDF reports for better informed decisions.
- Fast turn-around times…with many results instantly.
- Adverse action letters built right into the system…how are you handling this process?
- Local, LIVE customer support.
- User friendly web-based system available 24/7.
- No monthly minimums, no monthly support fees.
Learn More. CALL TODAY!
Dave Klotz at Trak-1
800-780-6407 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
selecting individual health plans. Whether or not you offer benefits today, this service is available to help you, your employees and their families select and enroll in their ideal individual or family health plan, all at no cost.
NextPlan™iQ services include:
- One-on-one advice from a licensed Benefit Advisor
- Plan recommendation based on an individual’s needs & preferences
- Calculation of employee premium tax credits
- Assistance with health plan enrollment
- Client service throughout the year
To learn more:
The new SOCA Benefit Plan (SOCA BP). The SOCA BP is a self-funded insurance pool that enables small businesses with 2-50 employees to take advantage of a medical plan with a simple process, more rate stability and potential cost savings.
SOCA Benefit Plan includes:
- Self-Funded Insurance pool enabling small business with 2-50 employees medical plan options
- Available for purchase from Silver and Champion Anthem-Blue Cross Brokers
To learn more: